photo size

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnwarK
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I am using a newsletter template which does not show image specs. However, I need the size of two images that are side by side to be the same. Is there an option to do that? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnwarK ,

You can use the photo editor to set the dimensions for an image, beyond that, it's just a matter of stretching / cropping as needed while working in the email builder.

See also:

Resizing images for optimal look on mobile and desktop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AnwarK ,

You can use the photo editor to set the dimensions for an image, beyond that, it's just a matter of stretching / cropping as needed while working in the email builder.

See also:

Resizing images for optimal look on mobile and desktop

William A
AnwarK
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks William. However, I do not see the photo editor when I click on the image either within the template or in the left bar which shows all the images. The manual dragging is not working for those photos which are in a two column format as you can see below. Thanks.

AnwarK_0-1655933031400.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Per the linked instructions, you can click the images, click replace, make sure the image you want is selected, then click the edit button on the bottom. If you do not see an edit button on that pop-up Replace window, then we'd advise shrinking your browser's default font size or zoom out.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST