physical address at the bottom of emails

KimElizabethH
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

How do I permanently change physical address at the bottom of emails?

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KimElizabethH ,

When logged into the account click on your name in the top right hand corner of our screen. From that drop down that appears click on ‘my settings’ option. From that next screen you will see organization address in the top right. Underneath your current address you will have blue text that says ‘edit address’ click that. From the next screen you are able to update the physical address associated with the account. That way going forward if you create a new template it will pull from that organization address field from your settings.

Please note, if you have already created a template and have it in draft status before you update your my settings organization’s address you will need to change that physical address directly within that specific campaign before sending it out. That can be changed from either clicking on the footer within the campaign creator or you can update it from the scheduling screen when you are making your list and time of send selection.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST