popup form integration shows border box in footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
FurnitureMecca
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

After integrating pop up form on our website, it is sometimes displaying and sometimes not. Also, after integration in footer widget, it is displaying a border box in footer area as you can see in the image, can you please guide me, how to remove that border box.

MuhammedS79_1-1607634257614.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @FurnitureMecca - Thanks for the additional info. I checked out the website. The sign up form did pop up for me, in case that was of any concern at all. That part looks good.

I do see the border in the footer that you mentioned. It looks like the sign up form script isn't adding the border, but it's coming from the widget container of the Wordpress theme. The widget is housing the sign up code though. We can probably only provide some limited guidance since we're not too familiar with the WP theme. Does it give you any ability to customize the style of the widget container at all? Or is there a different kind of widget the code could be added to if you are using that border for other widgets on your page?2020-12-11 10_05_35-DevTools - meccademo.com_.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amber_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @FurnitureMecca, Do you know what the trigger is for your pop up form? If it is set to a certain action, like clicking or hovering somewhere specific, this could explain why it's only sometimes popping up. You may want to uninstall and reinstall the pop up form on your website. Sometimes reloading in the code can fix this kind of occurrence. 

What browser are you seeing that empty box near the footer in? Are you able to view your website in another browser and replicate this happening? 

Amber.G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FurnitureMecca
Rookie
0 Votes

It is displaying in all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) as you see in the attached screenshot.

you may view the site here: https://meccademo.com and check in the footer.

Screenshot_2020-12-11 Mecca Furniture.png

Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @FurnitureMecca - Thanks for the additional info. I checked out the website. The sign up form did pop up for me, in case that was of any concern at all. That part looks good.

I do see the border in the footer that you mentioned. It looks like the sign up form script isn't adding the border, but it's coming from the widget container of the Wordpress theme. The widget is housing the sign up code though. We can probably only provide some limited guidance since we're not too familiar with the WP theme. Does it give you any ability to customize the style of the widget container at all? Or is there a different kind of widget the code could be added to if you are using that border for other widgets on your page?2020-12-11 10_05_35-DevTools - meccademo.com_.png

FurnitureMecca
Rookie
0 Votes

Yeah my bed, you were right, 

Thanks for your help.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST