posting did not work

Highlighted

posting did not work

I tried to post to facebook and it did not work. Why? Also I tried to change it so that when clicking to register one is first directed to the landing page and this did not work. Also, I tried to call the customer care center and was unable to reach anyone nor leave a message. Sorry your system is working so poorly.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: posting did not work

Hello @ElizabethF44,

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues! When the post failed to publish to Facebook did you receive any error messages? Something along the lines of "1 post failed to publish" or "There is an error with the below account?" I have seen this issue occur when there is a change on the end of the Facebook business page, like an administrator was removed or added. I recommend disconnecting the Facebook page from Social Share and then re-adding it. If that does not work please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can look into it further.

What steps did you follow to try and make "Register" link to the landing page? I would recommend copying the Event URL found at the top of the dashboard page and replacing the URL that shows in the "Register" button in the email. If that doesn't work email us at the address listed above and include the name of the event and the email invite you want to update and we can assist with the change.

When you called our support line were you receiving busy signals or dropped lines? If you could provide the number you tried to call so we can look into it we would be most appreciative! 

We absolutely want to improve your experience with Constant Contact. I apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured