power point insertion in an email

NAACPHoustonBranch
Participant

power point insertion in an email

We are a nonprofit and hosted a toy drive for families affected by COVID.   As a thank you we want to send a slide-show or thank you message that would feature photos from the toy drive as well as the pictures of all the donors/sponsors from the toy drive.   Is there a way to create a document that contains multiple or rotation of images that can be shared via Constant Contact?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NAACPHoustonBranch ,

I'd recommend creating your slideshow and uploading it to a cloud drive. Once there, you should be copy its share URL, and add that into your email for contacts to access.

You can also make a gif of the slideshow and insert that, though it may end up being compressed a bit upon uploading, depending on the resolution of the image.

You can also convert your slideshow into a video file, and host that in either a cloud or a video hosting site. Then just paste its link into your email campaign.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.