primary attorney field

SOLVED
Go to solution
ktcseattle
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there I'm in IT. I've been pulled in to help rectify some issues surrounding old contacts and such. I'm looking at our contacts in Constant Contact. We have a column, Primary Attorney. Is that a custom field that we created or is that a field that everyone sees? Most of the time that field is empty. If we're importing from ContactEase, how do we populate that field? Seems like it would be helpful to track down some of these old bad contacts we have.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ktcseattle ,

A column named that would definitely be a custom field, which can be managed via the Contacts tab. We unfortunately wouldn't have any insight on the "ContactEase" system, or how they're integrated with our system for troubleshooting and testing, since that's all developed outside of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ktcseattle ,

A column named that would definitely be a custom field, which can be managed via the Contacts tab. We unfortunately wouldn't have any insight on the "ContactEase" system, or how they're integrated with our system for troubleshooting and testing, since that's all developed outside of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST