problem

FredP1
Participant

problem

In all e-mails sent by my colleagues, after it is set, under the dropdown More there is a list that begins with Copy. That was also the case in my e-mails. Now, all of the e-mails I have sent out do not have Copy under my e-mails. It starts with Details and goes on to Preview etc. The only way I can send an e-mail is to copy a previous one and make the necessary changes. Can you please help me. Our account is My e-mail address is  Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FredP1 ,

If the campaign is a Legacy Email type, you won't be able to copy it. Otherwise, I'm not seeing the issue you're describing, as all your Email type campaigns have a copy option available, including the ones in Scheduled status. Does this issue occur after performing other connectivity troubleshooting, such switching browsers, clearing your cache, disabling extensions, or using Incognito/Private browsing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.