problems with printing a receipt

PatriciaL71
Participant

problems with printing a receipt

1. There is no View Payment Receipt option
2. Even if I try to simply print the receipt email, it is not sufficient as the whole right side of the receipt gets cut off, including the payment amount, BECAUSE THE CONSTANT CONTACT TEMPLATE MARGINS ARE INCORRECT.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @PatriciaL71 ,

I'm a little confused on what you mean by "template margins." Are you referring to the automated invoice emails sent to your account's billing address each billing cycle?

You can access your billing activity and statements (including manually emailing and downloading/printing invoices) from within your account.

For more info on viewing your billing activity and statements

For more info on downloading / printing your invoices

I was able to view and reach the download/print screen of your invoices, and every preview showed automatic margins that shouldn't be getting cut off unless there's something that needs to be adjusted with your printer.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.