The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

questionnaire for a contest

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

questionnaire for a contest

Hi, I know you can use Constant Contact for newsletters and product offers but can you set it up to collect contest entries?  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: questionnaire for a contest

Hello there @MindyT78 !

You can certainly use Constant for contest entries!

The feature you're looking for here would be our survey tool. Using this tool allows you to collect personal information (such as name, address, phone number, and more!) as well as allows you to ask a variety of other questions. You can click here to learn more on creating a survey. Let us know if you have any other additional questions, we're always happy to help.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured