"Brand my email" - New Account

Regular Participant

"Brand my email" - New Account

This is the third company that I have introduced to Constant Contact.  I am wanting to send a new email campaign out tomorrow morning.  However, with this 3rd company when it came to "Brand my email" - the application returned the message "Sorry, we are unable to brand an email template from your website at this time.  Please try again later."    The exit button was "use the standard template".   

Does this mean Constant Contact     1. cannot read my current employer's website and it is a temporary issue (like support is down today - try again tomorrow)      OR 2. there are certain websites that Constant Contact cannot read and therefore cannot offer a "branded template"?

Looking forward to a reply.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @user501128 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I apologize you're unable to create your branded templates as easily as you should. You mentioned this happened with 3 different companies. Have you tried creating all 3 templates on the same browser/computer/internet connection? If you have not yet tested your browser or even tried through another computer on a different internet connection I would suggest doing so. Also, what is one of the URLs you are trying to use? We would be happy to test this in your account as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Unfortunately the answer is NO.   

CC Support offered to try creating the Branded email by them accessing our company website www.opturion.com - they got the same result - not possible!   (That answered the question have we tried it on a different browser).

So rather than having a quick result and quick template I will have to search for some kind of look alike.  A setback but I will try and get a first email completed this evening.  

Hi @user56898 

Is your website built with a website builder? If so, what kind(wix, wordpress, etc) and what template/theme are you using? I'm so sorry to hear you too are having this same experience even after trying a different browser. You are correct, we were able to replicate this same experience with your website's URL. 

we have seen cases where some users cannot create branded template for certain websites. It appears your website is one that falls under this category. It is however something that not all users are experiencing and needs to be troubleshooted on a case by case basic. The workaround we suggest in the meantime is to manually create a template. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.