We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

"Claim Coupon" button providing incorrect coupon code

WandaH38
Participant

"Claim Coupon" button providing incorrect coupon code

I sent out an email campaign in which my customers were given a coupon code in the text of the email  to use at my online Etsy shop.  However, there is a "CLAIM COUPON" red button in tthe email that brings my customers to SAVELOCAL.COM.  When they do this, they receive a code that doesn't work.  Any suggestions on what I can do to remedy this and/or remove the "claim now" button?

2 REPLIES 2
Amber_R
Employee

Hello Wanda, 

After viewing your account and the issue you described here, I would suggest exporting the vouchers, adding them to their own email list and sending them an email explaining which discount code they should be using (if you haven't already). 

Going forward, the Trackable Coupon option is meant to generate unique codes in order for you to keep track of who is claiming the coupon. Because you are using Etsy, I might suggest sending out an email campaign in the future that supplies your readers with a pre-generated code instead of the trackable coupon campaign just so you don't run into this issue again. 

Let me know if this helps!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Thank you for your help.