"Contacts"

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

"Contacts"

What do you define as a contact? Is it total active contacts, or total active plus total unsubscribed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: "Contacts"

Hello @JimDom,

A contact is defined by any name or email address you've added to your account. Your monthly bill is a combination of the pricing plan you've selected, plus the number of active contacts in your account. If your number of active contacts increased during the last billing period, you will move to a higher billing level. These charges will be reflected in next month's bill. You can check your pricing plan from the My Account page. You are not charged for your unsubscribed contacts or any contacts you have on file without an associated email address. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: "Contacts"

Hello @JimDom,

A contact is defined by any name or email address you've added to your account. Your monthly bill is a combination of the pricing plan you've selected, plus the number of active contacts in your account. If your number of active contacts increased during the last billing period, you will move to a higher billing level. These charges will be reflected in next month's bill. You can check your pricing plan from the My Account page. You are not charged for your unsubscribed contacts or any contacts you have on file without an associated email address. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post