The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

"Join My Email" button linked to wrong company

Highlighted

"Join My Email" button linked to wrong company

Hi Everyone,

At some point, the person who used to do marketing for my company linked one of our old community partners to our "Join Our Email List" feature, so now, if anyone clicks on that button at the top of any of our newsletters, they are sent to a form meant for one of our old clients/partners, rather than us. 

As an example, if you click on this campaign (https://conta.cc/2yH1F9h), it goes to one of our newsletters (United Way Fresno and Madera Counties), but if you click on the "JOIN OUR EMAIL" button at the top, it sends you to a page meant for Fresno BHC. It does this for any and all of our campaigns. There must be a main setting I need to adjust but I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone direct me to the correct place for updating? I'll be forever grateful!  

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: "Join My Email" button linked to wrong company

Hello @UWFresno,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please start with changing the organization name under your My Settings tab to see if that is where the wrong company is listed? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Hi Zoe,

It is already set to our correct business name.  Any other guesses? Thanks for trying to help! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.44.57 PM.png

Highlighted

Hi @UWFresno 

Thank you for following up with these details along with your screenshot! I have taken a look at your account and can see our Chat Support was able to determine the cause of this experience. It appears this information was being pulled from the Basic Landing Page in your account. In fact this team suggested to update this form by clicking on Sign-up forms at the toolbar > clicking on basic landing pages > select Edit from the drop down beside sign-up form.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured