Summer is coming! Participate in the Community’s Get Advice: Wave Hello to Summer Sweepstakes and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account! *No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit the official thread. Get Advice: Spring Cleaning Sweepstakes ends on June 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.

"Join My List" enabled on Facebook mobile, yet?

JodyM925
Occasional Participant

"Join My List" enabled on Facebook mobile, yet?

I've just joined Constant Contact, and have enabled "Join My List" on my desktop page. But when I look on my iPhone or iPad, that option doesn't show up on my business page. I've searched in the CC Community, but posts are about 6 years old. Anyone know if this has been enabled yet?!

6 REPLIES 6
JodyM925
Occasional Participant

I've just joined Constant Contact, and have enabled "Join My List" on my desktop page. But when I look on my iPhone or iPad, that option doesn't show up on my business page. I've searched in the CC Community, but posts are about 6 years old. Anyone know if this has been enabled yet?!

Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @JodyM925,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. The ability to see the "Join My Mailing List" option on Facebook within a mobile device is not currently an option at the moment. The reason is because the "Join My Mailing List" option for Facebook is an application that is added to a business page, but the mobile app for Facebook does not support these page applications, so if someone tries to view the page through Facebook's mobile app, they see a mobile version of the page without any installed apps. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
KimB144
Frequent Participant

Is this still the case that the Join My List app on Facebook is not mobile friendly? If not that is the most ridiculous thing given Facebook audience is primarily on mobile.... :frown:

I really hope this gets updated soon!  Many of our users are on their phones constantly.  

BarbaraB987
Health Practitioners & Centers

Seriously? The majority of people access social media via an iPad or phone. Is this something being worked on? Otherwise this is a very ineffective product for list building.

Hello @BarbaraB987,

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to submit it so that our engineers are aware of your request. Thanks!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.