"Join our mailing list" button on webpage version goes to incorrect list

SOLVED
Go to solution
MargotJ4
Rookie
0 Votes

I have added the web version of the newsletter to our website. I created a newsletter/index page with an auto direct referral to the Constant Contact web version I have also created a branded signup form. which I have on our website. On the web version at the top there is a link to "join our Email list" however this links to the CC generic form. I can add a link to our form in the email which is a workaround but can CC have the "Join our Email" link go to our branded form instead of the generic?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargotJ4 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign up forms tab, via the Legacy landing pages block. It'll be labelled as "Sign-up form" at the top of that page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MargotJ4 ,

At this time, that webpage email toolbar only links to the account's standard legacy landing page form, and can't be removed. This is something our devs are looking into addressing, so I've marked your account as interested. If and when there's an update regarding that webpage toolbar's functionality, they'll notify you directly.

To edit that form, you can find it in your Sign up forms tab, via the Legacy landing pages block. It'll be labelled as "Sign-up form" at the top of that page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MargotJ4
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks William, editing the Legacy landing page allowed me to add our logo  and a few other details to our sign up form linked off the web version . That's what I needed thanks.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST