"Legacy email"

SOLVED
Go to solution
SherryP380
Rookie
0 Votes

Did you ERASE my emails??????? My "OLD" campaigns are not accessible????????? I'm supposed to keep copies of everything somewhere else because any time on a whim you will DELETE them and say I have to start all over again with some juvenile templates that look like baby shower invitations rather than classic, professional BLANK email messages? PLEASE tell me the text of my past emails are accessible somewhere...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SherryP380 ,

As you can see in your account, all your legacy emails are still there. Additionally, any emails "deleted" always go to the Trash folder and can be easily restored. Legacy emails are simply no longer available for copying and creation, but you can still preview them (aka copy the text from them) and view their reporting info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SherryP380 ,

As you can see in your account, all your legacy emails are still there. Additionally, any emails "deleted" always go to the Trash folder and can be easily restored. Legacy emails are simply no longer available for copying and creation, but you can still preview them (aka copy the text from them) and view their reporting info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST