"Suspended" Bounces

SOLVED
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: "Suspended" Bounces

Hello @helmkampcc

In order to stop receiving the notifications about new messages on this topic, when replying you can uncheck the "Email me when someone replies" box in Subscriptions on the right:  

2015-05-21_1012.png

There are a few other options as well, when logged into the Community you can go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.  From here select this thread (and any additional you want to be removed from) and then go to Email Subscriptions Options and select Delete Selected Subscriptions (see screenshot below).  You can also opt out of notifications from any email notification that you receive.  Please note: We do not recommend opting out of all emails, as you might miss a response to a question or thread that you want notification for.  We recommend using the subscriptions box on the right of the screen when posting a new message or reply to manage notifications for that thread. 

2015-05-21_1016.png

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

suspended emails

I'm not sure why these people would have suspended after their names? What does it mean? Why can't I print the list to follow up with?
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

suspended emails

I see several suspended emails that are valid customers or friends. Could you unsuspend them? Thank you, Joan Lubar-Alvarez
Highlighted

Re: suspended emails

Hi @CindyB009 and @JoanL460

I'm sending your both emails to the address listed on your account. Please followup with me there.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

suspended contacts

There is no way this contact should be suspended, they opened 3 of 4 emails sent prior to being suspended!!!! You have no right to interfere with our contacts this way and cost us extra money and time in managing
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

How can a new contact be suspended

How can this contact be suspended before they even receive an email, and you cannot use the contact's behavior with another constant contact user as the basis of suspending them from my usage.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

suspended bounce

This person was suspended from the "Thank you for sign up" autoresponder, why did you let person join in the first place? This is such a waste of my time to try to grow my list and use constant contact, you are overstepping!!!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

this person opened every email and you suspended them

Why would you suspend a contact that has opened every email we have sent her??? You are out of control with the policing with this!!!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

suspending active prospects

This prospective client gave me her card and asked to be added, none of our emails bounced and contact opened more than 50% of emails received THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ONE THAT SHOULD BE SUSPENDED - WHAT KIND OF PARAMETERS SELECTS A CONTACT LIKE THIS???????
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

contact signed up on two lists and suspended

This contact likes us so much she signed up on two separate invitations and shared her mailing address with us, thats how much she already likes us!!! Opens most emails and you suspend this contact!!!! WHO COMES UP WITH THE SELECTIONS TO SUSPEND???????
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured