We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

"email_emailcampaignname_validate_request_notunique" keeps popping up

AutumnM403
Participant

"email_emailcampaignname_validate_request_notunique" keeps popping up

It wont let me save or create the email in my series due to this error message. what do i do? I have already tried changing the file, and the campaign and restarted etc. logged out and back in. idk what to do now. i cant even save my progress. very frustrated !

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello @AutumnM403  I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty creating an email from within the automated series. We have logged an issue and it is being looked at by the engineering group. In the future, you will be notified when there is a resolution. As a workaround, this error specifically refers to creating a new campaign within the Auto Responder. You should be able to create a new campaign outside of the AR, and then choose the "Copy existing email" option in the AR to use it. I hope that helps so that you can move forward. If you would like to reach support directly conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support  phone numbers and hours of operation

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.