{"error":"Redirect URI mismatch."} when trying to connect Constant Contact to my Wordpress site

Participant

{"error":"Redirect URI mismatch."} when trying to connect Constant Contact to my Wordpress site

Hi - I'm getting this error when trying to connect constant contact to my Wordpress site. I receive the error after entering the login credentials to my constant contact account. I am using the official Constant Contact plugin.

Thanks,

Jon

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @TimR03 ,

We're sorry to see you're running into this issue. For the sake of proper troubleshooting, would you be able to answer some of these questions and perform some of these steps?

1. What version of Wordpress are you currently on?
  2. Have you used the plugin before?
  3. Does temporarily deactivating other plugins allow ours to be activated?
    • If so, which plugins did you disable to allow ours through?

Any insight you can provide on your results is greatly appreciated.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi thanks for the quick reply!

Currently running Wordpress 5.4. 

No, first time using the plugin.

I've disabled/deleted all other plugins and I'm still getting the same error... 

Any other advice?

Thanks!

Thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps, @TimR03 .

At the moment we're still trying to figure out if it's linked to another latent plugin, or if it's something else. You may wish to reach out directly to the developers of the Constant Contact plugin for Wordpress.

If you want to work directly with our Integrations experts I can submit your case to them. That way they can attempt a remote session if necessary, and provide some more thorough troubleshooting from our side.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.