"unsupported" email subject line and SPAM fear

Participant

"unsupported" email subject line and SPAM fear

Hello,

I recently did a resend to non-openers and the subject line went out as "unsupported'. We have a database of over 30,000 people who receive this email and this has drummed up fear that we SPAMMED them.

I was hoping there was something you could do to rectify this situation other than an apology. Perhaps a credit for this month as now I am spending my morning dealing with this issue, which was caused by your platform.

Thank you,

Robyn Pollack

1 REPLY 1

Hi @RobynP10 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Although I can see you were able to speak with our phone support about this experience, I would be happy to share our answer here in the Community as well.

We have received some reports where the subject line for a resend to non-openers comes through as "unsupported." These cases appears to be caused by emojis in the subject line on the resend. I apologize we do not have a time estimate for when this will be resolved. This is something we are still collecting information on as we continue to troubleshoot. We have tracked this experience in your account and added you to our queue to be notified when it's resolved. We have also submitted your credit request to our Billing Support for further assistance. For your account security we are unable to authorize refunds or go into your billing details here in the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.