The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

r20.rs6.net error

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

r20.rs6.net error

One of our email recipients is receiving the following error when trying to access a link that appears to be working fine for our team internally and most other email recipients (according to the minimal investigating that we've done). Any idea why this might be happening? Thank you.

Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 12.22.29 PM.png

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: r20.rs6.net error

Hi @jenniferb6803 

Thank you for reaching out about this link! We have seen reports where tracking links are being reported as malicious URLs by Some Security Software. Did this happen in a test send or a live send? In some cases we've seen this only happen with test sends and not in a live send. With that said, our support is continuing to troubleshoot this experience. If you can please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, an attached copy of the affected email as a file, and the following details:

• Is your contact on a home or work network?
  • When did this issue begin occurring? 
  • What is the name and version of the security product being used?
  • Contact who is having this experience

Having this contact whitelist Constant Contact URLs in their security software is a great troubleshooting step to take in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

I am having this same issue with one of my recipients, but only the one. Everybody else has no problem with it at all. This is an in-network user too, so we all have the same security software on our machines, but for some reason we can open it, and he can't. If you find a resolution to this, please notify me.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @IntegralC,

Is the person receiving the UBlock error message that is in the screen shot displayed?

If it is, you can try to disable blocking for rs6.net and/or r20.rs6.net in uBlock Origin settings
https://www.screencast.com/t/G6HcpRySG
OR
Turn off uBlock Origin.

If it is not this error, can you please provide a screenshot with the exact error?

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured