r20.rs6.net error

GerriS57
Participant

r20.rs6.net error

I am not a company but a simple person who tries to click on links in my email and gets an r20.rs6.net error. I use ATT for my internet access and am running Norton 360 on my Mac and iPads. I get a similar message if I use Firefox. Any advice?

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 12.34.48 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Frankie_P

Hi @GerriS57 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your experience! I know how important it is for you to easily open a link, so the screenshot your have provided definitely helped to understand what you're experiencing. Through further troubleshooting our upper level of support was able to determine this is happening because Norton is altering the tracking link to where it can't find the page. As a workaround we suggest whitelisting Constant Contact in your security settings.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi,

A coworker of mine has the same issue with an apple computer, I can open the links correctly (on a pc) but when I copy the URL from any link on our newsletter I can see that is diferent from the original link that was used on constant contact, at any point in time the URL changes, I don´t know why, who or when that happens.

Regards.