re add someone to the data base who unsubscribed by accident

Participant

re add someone to the data base who unsubscribed by accident

A person who unsubscribed to our emails did so by accident and thought it was something else. He  wants to continue receiving the emails but I can't add him as the site says he unsubscribed. How do you re-add someone?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi RandyM36!

Thanks for reaching out to the community with your  question!  Just follow these three easy steps to get your contact resubscribed. 

Step One - The Sign-Up Form:

If you already have a sign-up option on your website or social media you can ask your contact to visit you online and fill out the form. 

If you do not have a sign-up option available online or you would prefer to send them a link, you can create a Lead generation Landing Page and then send the URL so they can fill out the form.

Step Two - The Confirmation Email

Once your contact has filled out the signup form they will get a Confirmation Email. This email contains a link that must be clicked, confirming they want to be added back to your list. This email will send automatically, and you may want to let your contact know to expect it.

Step Three - Success!

Your contact should now be resubscribed! 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.