re subscribe emails are not being received

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

re subscribe emails are not being received

subscribers have accidentally unsubscribed from the emails we send out. when we try to send them a resubscribe email through the site, they do not receive it. Is this the only way to contact support? does not seem very supportive.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: re subscribe emails are not being received

Hi @KurtK07

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I apologize your contacts are not receiving the re-subscribe email you sent them. Please have the contact make sure the email is not in their spam folder or in the promotions tab if they have a Gmail account. If the re-subscribe email is still not showing in either place, please forward us an email from the contact stating that they want to opt-in again. Once we receive this email we would be happy to troubleshoot this further for you. You can forward the email from your contact to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

As for ways that you can receive support for your account the Community is one of the many ways you can reach out to us. Support is also available through phone, live chat, as well as through your social media accounts. Here is a link to the different ways you can contact support.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured