We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

reactivate my account

GilbertH15
Occasional Participant

reactivate my account

I keep getting emails to reactivate my account. When I try to do it there is no way to make it happen. I click on the chat option and it has never opened up to allow me to chat. Please stop sending me emails offering to reactivate my account and then not allow me to do it.

3 REPLIES 3
Amber_L
Employee

Hello @GilbertH15 ,

We are sorry that you were receiving these unwanted emails asking you to reactivate! I have changed your communication preferences so you will no longer get those. If there's anything else that we can do for you, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
GilbertH15
Occasional Participant

I just posted again because of the same problem. I thought that since you said you fixed it by updating my preferences I'd be done with the run around but no! I have received about 3 more of these warning your account is going to be deactivated, final warning, again and so I decided to try and reactivate since I believed that you fixed my issue and I'd actually be able to log in and use your product. I couldn't. It was the same thing again. Click on chat and nothing except a list of phone numbers and the chat with us button again. Useless waste of time, again! Why do I keep getting offers and can't use it? Why would I want your product if you keep sending me on these wild goose chases. I want more free time not more wasted efforts for nothing. If I get another email with these fake offers and no real help I will be forced to enter a formal complaint.

Hi @GilbertH15 ,

It looks like the main email address on your account was already unsubscribed. If you're receiving offers directly from us at other email addresses you monitor, please click the unsubscribe links in the footer. If you somehow continue to receive these mailing, please reply to the automated @ mention email you receive from the reply, with the email addresses you're still getting the offers from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.