really glitchy

DanielN89
Participant

really glitchy

the new layout is annoying, glitchy and takes up too much time I never understand why companies cannot leave we'll enough alone the photos dont upload all the time, placement is off UGH stop "improving" and let us just do our work.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DanielN89 ,

Can you please elaborate on these points a bit more so we can get this feedback provided to the engineers? 

1. What aspect(s) of the current email editor or other campaigns editors is annoying / glitchy?
  2. Are you getting any error messages regarding your issue with uploading images? Anything you can screencap or copy-paste the wording of, so that we can troubleshoot the issue?
  3. What placements are off? Are you having an issue with spacing in a campaign, or are you needing clarifications on how mobile formatting works?

Any details you can provide about your issues will greatly aid us in troubleshooting an issue you're experiencing, or making sure something a feature request or glitch is properly communicated to the engineers for review.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.