We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

recipients seeing different colors - dark mode?

OrlyN
Participant

recipients seeing different colors - dark mode?

some of my recipients have reported hard to read emails because the screen is greyed out with light text.  one thought it was related to dark mode.  is there anything i can do to help combat this?  thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @OrlyN ,

Unfortunately, dark mode is something done by the email client / app itself, so we have no control over how it will automatically force a campaign's colors to be different. The only way to potentially get around this is to use as neutral of colors (black, gray, white) as possible while building your email. Otherwise, the apps are generally not sophisticated enough yet to recognize they might be changing text colors, etc. to be hard to see against certain background colors you've selected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.