We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

removing contacts

MarieE9
Regular Participant

removing contacts

hello

i am sorry for repeating this request. about a month ago i asked the community how to delete approx 2000 contacts that were given to me from a business partner that is no longer involved in my business. i got a response and followed the directions but the contacts are still in my database!

apparently i did something incorrectly, now i cannot find the thread. 

perhaps someone can help me again?

gratefully,

marie eiffel

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarieE9 ,

You can always go to your Community profile (your icon in the top-right corner) to see your previous posts. Click here for the previous thread.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you have any integrations that'd pull old contact info from other sources, or if you upload a contact file with those deleted contacts, it will re-instate them unless you wholly unsubscribe them as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.