repetitive scheduled emails

DavidT166
Rookie
0 Votes

Is the following functionality available?

From a dynamic email list that i have constructed in DonorPerfect i would like to send the same email at the first of every calendar quarter.

We are looking to remind members that have an expiration date in the following quarter to renew their membership.  The list would change by definition, but the email would remain static and go out once per calendar quarter.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

-craig dickstein, Maine Appalachian Trail Club

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @DavidT166 ,

There's nothing in our automation series system that'd really work with the kind of setup you're going for. In all honesty, I'd recommend simply importing the specific DonorPerfect list you're needing as a new list, then simply scheduling a regular email to that list for the respective quarter. Since you said this list would be dynamic, it'd be as simple as deleting all the contacts (or just removing them) from the "Quarterly" list, then reuploading the DP contacts. You can then either Quicksend the same previously-sent "Quarterly Expiration Update" email to them, or copy it and send that copy to the updated Quarterly list.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidT166 ,

There's nothing in our automation series system that'd really work with the kind of setup you're going for. In all honesty, I'd recommend simply importing the specific DonorPerfect list you're needing as a new list, then simply scheduling a regular email to that list for the respective quarter. Since you said this list would be dynamic, it'd be as simple as deleting all the contacts (or just removing them) from the "Quarterly" list, then reuploading the DP contacts. You can then either Quicksend the same previously-sent "Quarterly Expiration Update" email to them, or copy it and send that copy to the updated Quarterly list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST