CherylB831
Participant

I am amazed that you don't have a downloaded report with your upgrade. I do the marketing for two different businesses. One was upgraded and the other is the original. I can print off a report with the orginal but for the new format I am at a loss. This doesn't make any sense to me.

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @CherylB831,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is for you to be able to export your email reporting. You can export the information for each specific email by accessing your ''Reporting'' tab at the top of your Constant Contact account, in the navigation toolbar. If you want more specific details on how to do so, you can take a look at one of our articles right here, this should work for either platform. Please let us know if this is helpful.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing