We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

reporting information is incomplete

ColinL
Frequent Participant

reporting information is incomplete

default table view and charts shows only most recent 5 mailers, even when choosing "Show 50" or "Show 500"
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ColinL ,

The Reporting tab is also affected by the time frame you have set. So if you're only looking at a small time frame (such as 30 days), and you haven't sent that many emails during that time, then increasing the number of campaigns you see per page won't likely increase the number of campaigns displayed. If you increase the time frame, you're more likely to see more campaigns, and can adjust the number displayed per page as needed. To change the time frame, simply click on the dropdown menu at the top of the Reporting screen (see screencap below).

For example, when I set your time frame to 6 months, that increased the number of campaigns that could be viewed since they were then included in the data being displayed. The same with 9 months, 12 months, and custom ranges.

For more info on the Reporting tab and its various functions

Screenshot 2021-01-22 145346.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.