We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

reporting sends, receives , etc. all interaction reporting

SecretaryCCPTC
Occasional Participant

reporting sends, receives , etc. all interaction reporting

I have noticed , if I check sends, & receives sometimes especially on the phone it will show that someone who opened(if I check individual engagement), as not on send list or not on opened list. This is very confusing that all engagement lists do not agree.  I have no way of knowing which one is correct. Can you do something to ensure that all lists jive, because right now they do not.  This is causing us to have to look in sent opened, engagement and not opned, and still not be sure which is correct, since they dont agree with the information I am seeing. On the app and on the computer.  We use both

1 REPLY 1
Mary_S
Employee

@SecretaryCCPTC 

I agree having confusing and differing reporting is not helpful. I am sorry you're having that experience.

To it would beneficial to gather some details to further investigate.

* If you could provide a name of a campaign in which you're seeing the differing reporting on the phone and computer that would be helpful.
* You mention contacts that are showing as opened and yet are not on the sent list or open list. If you could provide an example of one of those contacts and the campaign associated with that experience.
* And in regard to phone app, which type of phone are you using? Iphone or Android?
* Also, are you going to the Reporting tab at the top of your screen or clicking on a campaign within the Campaigns tab to navigate to reporting?

If you could email communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the information requested, we will research and see what we can do to assist you with your reporting.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.