We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

resend function

KaseyC
Regular Participant

resend function

I want to resend an email to new contacts and the resend button goes to an ad. With no way to get out of it. please help.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @KaseyC 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I can understand how important it is to easily share your campaigns, especially with new contacts in your account. This experience you're having appears to be caused by the # sign in your campaign name. This is actually a defect we are in the process of troubleshooting. As a workaround I recommend go to the email details page of your campaign and using the "resend options" button here instead. In the meantime, I have also added you to our queue to be notified when this experience is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.