resending an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrianC55
Rookie
0 Votes
I just scheduled 2 emails to re-send to non-openers on Nov. 7th at 6am. As soon as clicked confirm -- they sent. I'm not sure why they sent immediately and not on the scheduled day. I confirmed the date listed was the 7th before I confirmed. What happened?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear about the trouble scheduling. I see that you've already had a case opened with our second level of support, which is a good step to take. It is a little difficult for us to confirm what time was selected after the email was already sent, but based on what you've said it sounds like the correct steps were followed. I tested in my account and scheduling a resend to non-openers scheduled in the future seems to be working currently, or at least it didn't send immediately. The next step sounds like to get a screenshot of the scheduling screen the next time you attempt the resend so that we could take a look if it happens again. Sorry again for the issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear about the trouble scheduling. I see that you've already had a case opened with our second level of support, which is a good step to take. It is a little difficult for us to confirm what time was selected after the email was already sent, but based on what you've said it sounds like the correct steps were followed. I tested in my account and scheduling a resend to non-openers scheduled in the future seems to be working currently, or at least it didn't send immediately. The next step sounds like to get a screenshot of the scheduling screen the next time you attempt the resend so that we could take a look if it happens again. Sorry again for the issues.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST