We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

restoring a deleted campaign

LynnR2
Participant

restoring a deleted campaign

I want to restore a deleted campaign from 2015 and am unable to. Is there a way to restore it? Why did constant contact get rid of the legacy or classic templates?

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @LynnR2,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with restoring your deleted campaign. I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the title of the email campaign you want to restore as well as a reference to this post? 

The Third-Generation editor is the direction that we're moving, and is the editor that we plan to develop on and introduce new features to. Our New Editor has drag and drop functionality, and is designed to look great on mobile devices. You can still access the legacy editor by copying previous campaigns, but we'd love to hear your feedback on the new editor if you have a chance to jump in and use it!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing