review of Constant Contact

MichaelT6826
Participant

review of Constant Contact

Is there a place where one can write a review of Constant Contact.... to warn others of the slow and painful program it is?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MichaelT6826,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. You can always submit your feedback at the bottom of your account 

and we would love to do some troubleshooting steps with you to get this resolved. Can you please reply to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) with what you are experiencing and the list of answers to the questions below.

1. What is your username?

2. Can you try other browsers, and tell us which ones you tried and if anything improves?

3. Do you have a wired or wireless connection?

4. Are you on a home or work network?

5. Have you tried using an incognito window and/or clearing cache or cookies? Please try that and let us know if anything improves.

6. Please send us the screenshot of your speed test as well.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.