same company newsletter sent to multiple groups from different "reply to's"

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarketerL4036
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a daily newsletter that I have to send 7 times each day because it has to be setup to come from a particular employee (the “reply to”, etc.) and go out to their specific distribution list.  Is there a way in Constant Contact for this to be automated?

Thanks,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MarketerL4036 , 

We do have an automation feature that you can use, where you can set up an email to go out to everyone on the list. You'd want to use the "When a contact joins a list" trigger for that. There is a maximum of 31 emails per series, so it would need to be copied and reactivated every month, but at least it wouldn't be daily on your end. Each series can have a different from/reply to email attached to it.

Otherwise, my other suggestion would be to copy the emails and schedule them for a future date, so you don't have to log in daily to send these campaigns out. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @MarketerL4036 , 

We do have an automation feature that you can use, where you can set up an email to go out to everyone on the list. You'd want to use the "When a contact joins a list" trigger for that. There is a maximum of 31 emails per series, so it would need to be copied and reactivated every month, but at least it wouldn't be daily on your end. Each series can have a different from/reply to email attached to it.

Otherwise, my other suggestion would be to copy the emails and schedule them for a future date, so you don't have to log in daily to send these campaigns out. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST