saving edits

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

saving edits

I have now tried five different times to save changes to one of my template emails. None of them have worked. Can someone please help?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: saving edits

Hello @CharlesJ4,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. This is not what we want from your Constant Contact experience. Are you receiving any error messages when you try to save?

If you could provide us with the following information we should be able to look closer into the issue:

1) The name of the campaign you are having issues with.

2) The steps you are taking where you realize it is not saving.

- Are you manually clicking on "Save" and getting an error message? Or manually clicking on "Save" and then exiting out?

3) The name of the browser you are using, if it is the current version, and what operating system you are on.

If you do not feel comfortable sharing this information publicly, I encourage you to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the information requested above, and a reference to this post and we will investigate what is going on. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured