We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

schedule multiple facebook posts from one campaign

LauraP140
Participant

schedule multiple facebook posts from one campaign

Previous to the most recent update, I used to be able to schedule the same email campaign to be shared as a social campaign (we use facebook) and schedule the time, date, and use a different picture, and different subject text.  It looks like now I have to schedule each one individually.  Am I not seeing how to share the email campaign more than once?

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @LauraP140 ,

The current setup for social share allows multiple platforms and individual messaging per social platform if the variations option is selected. You should then be able to copy the post for further schedulings, once the first one is scheduled.

For more info on using the newer social share setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I agree with what you said, as this is what I have experienced.  It's hard to accept this as a valid solution.