screen images

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

screen images

When I open my CC newsletter on my PC, I find large gaps of white space -- sometimes between articled, sometimes between headlines and article. When I open it on my phone, an article that is set up as a chart (Day-date-time-event) is really messed up. Pictures show up, but the accompanying articles are blacked out. How can I prevent these errors in future editions? ---Linda Kraft, Office Administrator, Our Saviour's Lutheran Church, Fairfield, CT

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: screen images

Hi @OurSavioursL3 

I'm so sorry you're email is not displaying as you would like it to! Though it is important to mention our templates are mobile responsive. Because of this their blocks will stack and resize itself based on the device it's being viewed on. This is why the columns you created a chart through will not show as a chart on a mobile device. at this time being able to include a chart in an email is not a feature that is currently available. I have however tracked this feedback in your account as it is a feature request we are collecting feedback on. as a workaround we suggest creating a screenshot of the table and adding this image into your campaign. Though in the meantime I would be happy to look into this experience with your campaign further for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and the following details:

• Your username
  • Campaign name
  • Email client and version used
  • Mobile device used
  • Screenshots of what you're seeing on your PC and mobile

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.