search downloaded photos

SOLVED
Go to solution
TexasMidwestCommunityNetwork
Rookie
0 Votes

I am looking for an old photo we used a while back in our newsletter. How can I search for that photo? 

Thanks! Also, today, everytime I try to download a jpeg for use on the newsletter, it turns into a jfif. And Constant Comment won't accept a jfif ext. Or if it will I need someone to eplain to me how! :grinning:

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TexasMidwestCommunityNetwork. You can search for photos using the Search box in the Library tab. You can also do an Advanced search if you have an idea of when the image was uploaded. 

In regards to your second question, are you downloading an image from your Constant Contact account or elsewhere? It looks like this may be a Windows issue where a .jpg image is downloaded as a .jfif file. You will want to search for Windows support to change a setting as we can't assist with these changes. While we do not accept that file type, there are websites available where these images can be converted into an acceptable file type. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TexasMidwestCommunityNetwork. You can search for photos using the Search box in the Library tab. You can also do an Advanced search if you have an idea of when the image was uploaded. 

In regards to your second question, are you downloading an image from your Constant Contact account or elsewhere? It looks like this may be a Windows issue where a .jpg image is downloaded as a .jfif file. You will want to search for Windows support to change a setting as we can't assist with these changes. While we do not accept that file type, there are websites available where these images can be converted into an acceptable file type. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST