send guest to lead generation landing page before event opens

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

send guest to lead generation landing page before event opens

My event is 6 months away and registration is not yet open. When people visit the event site, I'd like them to sign up for a list to receive event updates and be notified when registration opens. There is a link to a lead generation page on the event page. In case they miss that and try to register, I'd like to edit the message on the registration page and invite them to go to the lead generation page. Is there any way to edit that automated message that tells them registration is closed?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: send guest to lead generation landing page before event opens

Hello @SueP46,

Thank you for sending that information over to us. I did take a look and I do apologize but we are unable to edit that automated message that send when registration closes. That message appears when your contacts are trying to register and it does not allow them too. I will be sure to submit your feedback on this subject. Thank you!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @SueP46,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The automated message that is sent to a customer once the registration is closed is unfortunately not able to be changed. Using an automated message when someone signs up on the landing page is a great way to get notifications like that out! Which event are you working on now so we can take a closer look to see if their is anything else we can do? 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

White affinity retreat June 19,20

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @SueP46,

Thank you for sending that information over to us. I did take a look and I do apologize but we are unable to edit that automated message that send when registration closes. That message appears when your contacts are trying to register and it does not allow them too. I will be sure to submit your feedback on this subject. Thank you!

Zoe H.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured