The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

send

Highlighted
Retail

send

what is the deal? I want to send a preview email to see if it will send...it didn't send. I paid for this. i am not feeling good about this so far

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: send

Hello @JeniferJ4 ,

Are you having issues with your Preview window displaying? Or are you having issues receiving your test email?

If it's a window display issue, it's likely a connectivity problem that just needs a browser cache clear (just cached images a files, not saved passwords or browsing history).

If it's an issue of test sends now being received, and they're not ending up sent to your junk box, then I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team. I was able to send a test of each campaign you've created to myself, and they all came through right away. Test emails, because they lack authentication, can sometimes trigger email clients since its our system sending an email "from you" to you. This doesn't occur for live sends.

If you need to call into Deliverability, and you're unable to, then let us know and we can submit a callback ticket with a 48-hr turnaround window.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured