shopify products not showing in emails (office 365)

AngelaT093

shopify products not showing in emails (office 365)

Regular images inserted by me show so it's not a matter of allowing download.   From the little I can see from the X box it says the linked image cannot be downloaded.  I totally shut off any and all junk/spam filters  went to the trust center and shut off everything that could possibly be blocked and still not showing up.  Mind you, I get them fine on the iphone so what's wrong with the constant contact link as it goes into office 365
(I get other vendors product emails - not on constant contact - don't know if they're on shopify or not)

Anyone else have / had this problem?  Know a fix?

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AngelaT093,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. Can you please reply with a screenshot of the issue and that message if possible so we can take a look? Also, make sure the buy now button(s) are visible in the email so that contacts/customers can click that instead. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

The coupon is an image added by me  the rest are from the shopify blocks

cc-Capture.JPG

Hello @AngelaT093,

It looks like this is a setting on Outlook. When you right-click on top of the "X" does it give you an option to display images? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Right click gives me the option to 1. copy 2. save as picture
I attempted to save just to see if it would actually bring in the image of the product but it throws an error - unable to save.
So somewhere there's a break in the connection to the image coming from shopify into constant contact and then into office 365  (it's happening on multiple email addresses that I've sent the test to)

So..... I'm not sure what would happen if my list members have office 365