shopping cart wont load

LisaN050
Retail

shopping cart wont load

When I try to place something in my Cart on my shoppable landing page the cart just loads- the spinning circle. It never stops. I've tried accessing on my phone & laptop. No luck. I don't know if it makes a difference that its supposed to be hooked to PayPal.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LisaN050 ,

I just went to your Shoppable Landing Page, and was able to get to the payment screen without any issues. It's looking like it might be a connectivity issues occurring - possibly a caching error caused by your browser, or a security program, VPN, or browser addon/plugin blocking elements of the SLP from loading properly.

I'd suggest performing some connectivity troubleshooting, to see if any of those steps are able to alleviate your issue and allow you through to the payment page.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.