Highlighted
Developer

show images in messages read in Gmail

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Developer

Re: show images in messages read in Gmail

We recently had to change the email address in the 'from' space in our email messages. Now when that message is received in Gmail, (and probably others) the images don't initially show. Bottom line is that Gmail is suspicious of our messages.

How are you getting around this from the sending end? I'd rather our readers didn't have to manipulate anything just to see the message as it was created.

Thanks, group!

Highlighted

Re: show images in messages read in Gmail

Hi @GranPaSmurf

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your emails. I took a look at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with our Phone Support about this as well. The settings in an email client will cause you have to download the images in your email. At this time there is not a way for us to control this settings in their email client. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured