HarlanK38
Participant

Hello:

I just want to do the following and not sure how to do it. So much old and outdated information.

1. Create a signup form.

2. Put on a landing page (not hosted by CC since I am a free trial member).

3. Have the signup directed back to me

4. or have a signup form and paypal together so I can actually see who paid as this is a drip feed several module lesson/course being sent to them.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @HarlanK38 ,

I'm having a little trouble understanding what exactly you're looking for, so please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumptions. It sounds like you're wanting to have your customers pay you through Paypal to sign up for a class / learning modules, but you also don't want to use our sign up forms since you're trialing the WSB?

Based on that assumption, I don't think our system will work for your needs. The WSB isn't built for learning modules, and without using our Online Store system you wouldn't be able to make Paypal work fluidly with the WSB. 

If you set up an online store, you could have an automated email go out to purchasers with the relevant link to an unlisted webpage that houses your sign up form. The sign up form would still be made through our system, but you can always export your contacts from within the WSB management screen. You can then email these contacts directly with the relevant module links that'd be hosted on a different site.

Ultimately however, it doesn't seem like what you're wanting to do is really compatible with our system.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.