SOLVED
Go to solution
SaraPalmer
Campaign Contributor

Hello

I have just created a sign up form and linked it to my website. Does anyone know if there is a way to auto-generate a welcome/inital email after someone signs up? 

What is the best system to use with Constant Contact for creating click funnels?

Many thanks for any advice given ....I'm a very non-tech person on a steep learning curve at the mo!

Best wishes

Sara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @SaraPalmer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to create an Automated Series newsletter that will send out to customers who join a list within your account using a sign-up form. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @SaraPalmer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to create an Automated Series newsletter that will send out to customers who join a list within your account using a sign-up form. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SaraPalmer
Campaign Contributor

Thank you Zoe. That's great. I will have a look at it. 

Can I ask you also....I have set up an inline link to a sign up form on my home page. I copied the code given. However, when I click the link on my homepage. I get a message that the link is not working. I ran windows diagnostics and it says to check the web address in the link is correct....but I have copied it and pasted so it is correct. 

I appreciate any help you can offer. 

Many thanks

Sara Palmer

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SaraPalmer. Have you copied both the universal code as well as the inline code? We have an article that gives some directions to insert the codes through different website builders. If you have done so and they are both correct, you will need to reach out to your webmaster as we cannot provide support once the code is inserted on a webpage.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST