site crashing

KerrieDAIOH
Participant

site crashing

Hi,

Attempting to create copy for a newsletter and for the past two days your site has been constantly crashing (my IT peeps have it at a 30% ping failure rate - not sure what that means but I dont think its a positive thing).  I have received polite - oops, sorry about that - messages but it is now problematic for me to work with.

Your help centre unfortunately was not helpful and the 'community' was unaccessible.

Boo hoo :frown:

I would really like to hear from someone who can help me out.

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @KerrieDAIOH. I'm sorry for the trouble that you have had while working in your account. Were you seeing the oops messages in Constant Contact or was it a message you were seeing in your browser? Also, did you try using a different browser at all? Sometimes, these issues happen as the result of an update to a plugin or extension in your browser that can affect your connectivity with Constant Contact. I'm sorry that you did not find what you were looking for in our Help Center but I do have a few articles from our Help Center that I believe might help you:

Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues

Web Browsers that Work with Constant Contact

Constant Contact Works in One Web Browser and Not Another

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AriesSys2018
Occasional Participant

I've tried and experienced the same thing in Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Really frustrating. Totally impossible to get anything done without losing the work 2-3 times before it actually saves. As if that wasn't enough, the reloads take a very long time.

Hello @AriesSys2018. I apologize for the delay in our reply. I see that you have had trouble using your account in multiple browsers. Have you tried running a speed test? Constant Contact works best with an upload and download speed of 2mbps. I also recommend looking into whitelisting Constant Contact in your security program as there may be something that is affecting being able to successfully work in your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.