site locking up

Participant

site locking up

when I click on "all campaigns" the little circle goes round and round but nothing happens. I need to close the tab, and log back into access saved campaign I'm working on.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this. We have received word from our engineers that a a fix was was released to our product to resolve this experience. We would recommend trying to load your campaigns once more. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

22 REPLIES 22
Participant

Is there an issue with your site? I've been trying for two days to load my previous campaigns with no luck.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this. We have received word from our engineers that a a fix was was released to our product to resolve this experience. We would recommend trying to load your campaigns once more. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.